Robert R. Cawley, D.O.
Dover, NH 03802
For more information, contact Community Relations at:
As a member of the Massachusetts General Hospital family, our goal is to provide access to the best specialized care on the Seacoast. Our community has benefited from joint clinical programs in stroke, trauma, gynecologic-oncology, cancer genetics and clinical trials, and thoracic surgery. Here are some new clinical advances Mass General has helped bring to Wentworth-Douglass since officially joining the family in 2017.
• Recruitment of top doctors, such as Psychiatrist Dr. Fuad Khan, who has a joint appointment with Wentworth-Douglass and Mass General.
• Local care for atrial fibrillation by Mass General specialists who also provide clinical training to our cardiac catheterization lab team.
• An epilepsy clinic headed by a Mass General epilepsy specialist and efforts to co-establish an epilepsy monitoring unit at Wentworth-Douglass.
• A neuropsychology clinic in Dover for the assessment and treatment of psychological disorders associated with brain-based conditions.
• The development of local programs for women’s heart health, heart failure and traumatic brain injury.
The collaboration between Wentworth-Douglass and Mass General has meant more expert care available here locally. The new proposed affiliation between Wentworth-Douglass, Mass General and Exeter Health Resources will only help to bring more services to the Seacoast communities we serve. Learn more about this proposed affiliation at SeacoastHealthcareInitiative.org.
Sign up to receive occasional emails about Wentworth-Douglass news and events.