First Line Therapy® is a specialized program that targets the underlying causes of your chronic illnesses by incorporating a sensible eating plan, with exercise, stress management and nutritional supplements.
Many chronic diseases - like heart disease, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and osteoarthritis - can be better managed, or prevented, with healthier lifestyle choices.
This specialized program is recommended for the following conditions:
● Polycystic ovary syndrome
● Premenstrual syndrome
● Menopause symptoms
● Obesity and for those who are overweight
● Stress-related disorders
● Fatigue disorders
The First Line Therapy® program offers:
● Body composition testing
● Consultation with a physician
● Easy-to-follow eating guidelines
● Exercise and lifestyle counseling
● Optional nutritional supplements
● Progress tracking
Sign up to receive occasional emails about Wentworth-Douglass news and events.