Employee Spotlight: Brandon Johnson
Security Shift Leader
How long have you worked here?
Please describe your typical day and responsibilities:
- Responding to violent patients and calls of service; ensuring the safety of staff, patients and visitors.
Why did you choose to come to WDH?
- Because of the proactive nature of the department to keep staff, patients and visitors safe.
What do you enjoy most about working here?
- Working with colleagues in a collaborative manor to ensure a safe environment. Also, the colleagues I work with.
How would you describe your work experience at WDH?
- Informative and educating. I’ve learned a lot, seen a lot, and been a part of so many things while at WDH.
What would you say to someone who is considering applying to work here?
- WDH is a great place to work and has a lot of great people here. If it’s something someone is considering they should apply.
What is your favorite part of your job?
- Collaborating as a team to create a safe environment.
What qualities do you admire most in a person?
Are you a morning or night person?
Where did you go to college?
- University of Southern Maine
What is your favorite band and/or favorite song of all time?
- Favorite song is 5 Leaf Clover by Luke Combs
What is your favorite food?
What makes you laugh the most?
- My Wife, she has a great sense of humor
Who is the WDH colleague you admire most and why?
- All WDH employees. Everyone comes in day after day and has a difficult job in its own way. As a team we are all needed to function as proficiently as we do.