Focused on Your Spine
Problems with your spine can affect everything from walking to sleeping. Your spine keeps you upright and moving properly, as well as protecting your spinal cord and nervous system.
Our expert team of certified physical therapists and PT assistants has the advanced training to treat any injury or condition affecting your neck or back - including spinal compression fractures, spinal spondylolysis, spinal stenosis, other spinal injuries and post-surgical care.
We provide compassionate state-of-the-art care for:
- Herniated disks
- Degenerative disk disease and degenerative joint disease
- Neck pain
- Spine therapy rehabilitation
- Postural syndrome
- Lumbar lordosis
Our experienced Spine Team uses the latest Specialty Techniques:
- The McKenzie Method (MDT) - An effective therapeutic approach to treat all areas of the spine, using the body’s potential to repair itself. We identify the mechanical problem and develop a plan to correct or improve your mechanics to decrease or eliminate pain and functional problems.
- Advanced Manual Therapy - A type of hands-on care used to diagnose and treat orthopedic problems, particularly of the spine. All of our spine team therapists have received advanced residency training at the Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (IOMT) in Woburn, MA.
- Osteoporosis Therapy - A comprehensive approach, developed by well-known physical therapist, Sara Meeks, to manage osteoporosis, osteopenia and postural problems such as spinal stenosis and back pain.
To make an appointment at Marsh Brook Rehab: Contact us at 1-603-749-6686. Rehab appointments are available Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.